We have engineered our ShowerLine linear drain system to accommodate a wide variety of parameters, as well as enable easy installation. Some of our flexible features include:
- Adjustable trough extensions to always fit any size opening.
- Accommodates any topical waterproofing - sheet or liquid.
- Can be installed with complete shower pan or traditional mud bed.
- Height adjustable to accommodate different tile thicknesses.
- Multiple outlet configurations for different plumbing needs.
- Linking drains together provides unlimited length.
These features and more make ShowerLine the go-to linear drain for installation professionals.
ShowerLine Installation with Liquid Waterproofing
Learn how to install the ShowerLine linear drain system when using liquid waterproofing in this short video.
ShowerLine Shower Pan Kit Side Waste Outlet and Sheet Waterproofing
ShowerLine Shower Pan Kit Side Waste Outlet and Liquid Waterproofing
ShowerLine Shower Pan Kit and Sheet Waterproofing
ShowerLine on Concrete Slope
ShowerLine ADA Sheet Waterproofing at Entry with Plywood Sub-Floor
ShowerLine ADA Sheet Waterproofing at Entry with Concrete Sub-Floor
ShowerLine ADA Liquid Waterproofing at Entry with Plywood Sub-Floor